Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Change Choices

Options
  • 14-04-2008 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if its too late to change the course you selected on your CAO application? Ive logged in on the CAO website and went in to the 'My Application' section, however I cant find an option to add courses.

Hope its not too late?........:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Marcus-Aurelius

Dont think that you can add courses now,plenty of time mate to change courses though! one can change selected courses after you do d exams!
    Thats why i am repeating,didn't fill in all availabble spaces, no offers, had 2 spaces free in level 8 section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

"After 1st May you may, if you wish, register a change of courses..."

Page 12 of that handbook you were supposed to read. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

There's a period in May during which you can change your mind, then there's also another after the LC.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

Em sorry, a bit confused there.. so basicly you re not allowed to add any more courses to your list? Only to switch the places of the current ones? argh..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Whats the point of having you do it in January if they give you another chance in May?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Yuugib wrote: »
    Em sorry, a bit confused there.. so basicly you re not allowed to add any more courses to your list? Only to switch the places of the current ones? argh..

You can add new courses to your list.
    1huge1 wrote:
    Whats the point of having you do it in January if they give you another chance in May?

Because then half the country would be trying to apply on July 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

1huge1 wrote: »

there has to be a cut off point for courses with interviews and portfolios.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

"After 1st May you may, if you wish, register a change of courses..."

Page 12 of that handbook you were supposed to read. :)

Well thank god for that! I only put one course down on my application (stupid I know).

Thanks for the info & replies.

Advertisement