Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I get these foods?

• 14-04-2008 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭

Maybe it's best to dedicate a thread to these type of 'where can I get x from' questions, I dunno, just an idea.

Anyways, where can I get the following foods in Dublin city:

Some cartons of egg whites
    Pre sliced pineapples
    Bags of baby spinach
    Non-stick cooking spray

Thanks in advance! (If I think of any more I'll just add them here, and yes, I've been reading some of John Berardi's work)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭mack1

Everything except the eggs whites in Superquinn.
    You can get bottled egg whites @ irish-lifting.com

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

mack1 wrote: »
    Everything except the eggs whites in Superquinn.

Or Tesco, or Dunnes, or any other supermarket in the country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Depending on how much egg white you need, it might be better to buy eggs on sale (Superquinn usually take 40% off when eggs are within a week of date) and just de-yoke them yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Nordwind

I'll be using two cups of egg whites a day (anyone know how many whites that is roughly?). And I'm still on the lookout for some pre cut pineapple...not the ones in the tin. Found the other two items.

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭ali.c

Nordwind wrote: »
    I'll be using two cups of egg whites a day (anyone know how many whites that is roughly?). And I'm still on the lookout for some pre cut pineapple...not the ones in the tin. Found the other two items.

Thanks!

I have seen that in super quinn, mind you it might be a good bit cheaper to buy the whole pineapple and slice it yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Thanks!

M&S

I checked out M&S but it was a crazy price for just a few pieces of it. The ones I was hoping they would have were the circular bits cut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭ali.c

I checked out M&S but it was a crazy price for just a few pieces of it. The ones I was hoping they would have were the circular bits cut.

That's i think likely the value added of having them cut for you. you could also try something like this

http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/001215.php

if its convenience you are going for!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Why not just buy one and prepare yourself then?

I've opted for that. Thanks.

• Advertisement

ali.c wrote: »
    That's i think likely the value added of having them cut for you. you could also try something like this

http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/001215.php

if its convenience you are going for!

Cool tool, TK Max might have it?

Advertisement