Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orders, give me your orders!

Options
  • 14-04-2008 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

Right, this is it -time to put yer money where your mouth is :rolleyes:

Below is a list of the sizes, and a list of the prices for the gear. From the earlier poll, bearing in mind that there's a minimum order of 10 of any garment, I would recommend only going for a short sleeve jersey (full or 1/4 zip won't matter), or bib shorts, as there wasn't the demand for anything else. Having said that, if you want to get together and order 10 of another garment for yourself, there's no problem with that, I'm happy to make the order.

The best way for this to work is for you to PM me with what you want to get. I'll reply with my details, and you can post me a cheque, transfer straight to a bank account, or pay via paypal (I think this is the fairest approach). The actual order to Carvalho will be made on Friday, 25th April for all the garments I have received payment for, so if you want to pay by cheque you'd better get it to me fast, cos it'll need to clear -I won't be covering the cost of anyone late with payment, simply cos I can't afford it!

I think it's clear enough, sizes and prices are below -if you have any further questions, just ask away.

SIZE: CHEST/WAIST
    5 30"/24"
    6 32"/26"
    7 (XS) 34"/28"
    8 (S) 36"/30"
    9 (M) 38"/32"
    10 (L) 40"/34"
    11 (XL) 42"/36"
    12 (XXL) 44"/38"
    13 (XXXL) 46"/40"

Prices (Including VAT & Delivery and discount due to mkdon05):
    Short Sleeve 1/4 Zip 32 Euro
    Short Sleeve full Zip 35 Euro
    Long Sleeve 1/4 Zip 38 Euro
    Long Sleeve full Zip 42 Euro
    Bib shorts 43 Euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I think you get hit for charges with PayPal if a credit card was the source of the funding. Worth bearing in mind, would need to be otherwise funded, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

blorg wrote: »
    I think you get hit for charges with PayPal if a credit card was the source of the funding. Worth bearing in mind, would need to be otherwise funded, no?

I don't think that I do. If it's over a hundred quid, I can transfer it to my bank a/c without charge, or pay carvalho via paypal directly, so it should be ok

Bugger, you're right! The first person paid via paypal, and there was a 2.90 charge... I'll adjust for those that want to pay that way. Cheers for flagging that one blorg!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Medium Short Sleeve Quarter Zip for me please Tiny.

Think I will go with the bank transfer option. PM me your details and I'll sort it out tmw.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

ill go Short Sleeve 1/4 Zip 32 Euro size 10 (L) 40"/34"
    pm me your bank details ill sort out payment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

Hi Tiny, PM me your bank details and I'll transfer the money. Have you spread the cost of your free gear among us, say, add €3 per garment?

I'm going for:

Short Sleeve 1/4 Zip 32 Euro - 11 (XL) 42"/36"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

coo'

well i'll go for the
    short sl. 1/4 zip (L)
    bibshorts (L)

i'll go for the paypal option if you can send me your details Tiny.

that's €75 for the gear, i'm going to add a few quid to that to contribute to a set for Tiny for going to all this trouble, maybe others might do the same?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I'll take a full zip jersey and, what the heck, the bibs too. Both in XL. PM me your bank details and I'll send the money across.

@hungrycoll I've not added anything extra onto the cost of the gear -I'm not looking to make money, or get free stuff out of this (although maybe I should have!) instead, I've split the promised money from mkdon as evenly as I can anticipate in order to save everyone the cost of shipping, and a little discount on the cost of the stuff. having said that...

...@niceonetom I'll never turn down free cash :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭franglan

xl (11) short sleeve 1/4 zip jersey plus bib shorts please.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Harpz

I'll take a 1/4 zip (L) jersey.
    PM me your details and ill transfer the cash.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Maybe people PM Tiny first as he says, rather than getting him to PM people, reduce the work he has to do..

I'll measure me chest tonight and send a pm !

Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

33" waist 38"chest which points to medium. Nothing i own is medium.... This is going to annoy me. Would i rather something a tad large or abit too small. heh

c0rk3r wrote: »
    33" waist 38"chest which points to medium. Nothing i own is medium.... This is going to annoy me. Would i rather something a tad large or abit too small. heh

Afraid it's not my call to make :D

As an update, the orders for bib shorts has passed the magical 10, as have the 1/4 zip short sleeve jerseys. So far, there's only 7 folk down for the full zip, so we need 3 more, but I'm confidant we can get that!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I'll be going for a short-sleeve full zip and bibshorts, I need to check sizes at home this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I'll also be going full zip and bibshorts so we should be OK (only 1 more required!)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Bravo Blorg and Raam for the full zip orders!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

el tonto wrote: »
    Bravo Blorg and Raam for the full zip orders!

We're real men.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Raam wrote: »
    We're real men.

*shudders*

Raam wrote: »
    We're real men.

We need to be able to show off our fabulous abs on hot summer days.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,409 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Well i've a new bike and no proper jerseys or shorts yet so might as well make the first pair boards ones!
    Short Sleeve full Zip 35 Euro XL (X2)
    Bib shorts (X2)

I'd really like long sleeve shirt too, is anyone else interested?

Please pm me full amount to pay via paypal and paypal user to send it to.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭franglan

Supercell wrote: »
    Well i've a new bike and no proper jerseys or shorts yet so might as well make the first pair boards ones!
    Short Sleeve full Zip 35 Euro XL (X2)
    Bib shorts (X2)

I'd really like long sleeve shirt too, is anyone else interested?

Please pm me full amount to pay via paypal and paypal user to send it to.

Ya i'd love a long sleeve too supercell, thats what? two of us then....

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

How do you pay by Paypal - I have an account with them for ebay.

How do you pay by Paypal - I have an account with them for ebay.

You log in to paypal.com, and are able to send funds from it to an email address (mine!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

get the total you need to pay and the paypal email address to pay it to from Tiny, then go to www.paypal.com and login. YOu'll then see a "Send Money" tab on the top. GO there and enter the email address he gives you and the amount you need to pay and hey presto, thats it. Paypal carries some charges so Tiny will give you the full cost. I think its about 2 or 3 quid more.

Bambaata wrote: »
    get the total you need to pay and the paypal email address to pay it to from Tiny, then go to www.paypal.com and login. YOu'll then see a "Send Money" tab on the top. GO there and enter the email address he gives you and the amount you need to pay and hey presto, thats it. Paypal carries some charges so Tiny will give you the full cost. I think its about 2 or 3 quid more.

There you go, much better instructions than mine!

The paypal charge seems to be about 5% of the total transferred

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

Done and dusted - thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Short sleeve, full zip, size 8 (small) for me please. Oh yeah, and the baby/mini shirt that comes with the order. I'm happy to throw some extra cash in for that even though it is free.

PM me back details and I'll do the transfer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭theboytaylor

Shortsleeve, 1/4 zip (small) for me.

Just tell me that addy I need to transfer the money via paypal and I'll get to it.

Thanks Tiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

Just to let you know I wasn't charged anything by paypal for the transaction. They just took the €75, maybe it has something to do with me using it alot when buying on e-bay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

Aquinas73 wrote: »
    Just to let you know I wasn't charged anything by paypal for the transaction. They just took the €75, maybe it has something to do with me using it alot when buying on e-bay.

Its Tiny who gets charged the transaction fee, not the person sending the money:pac:

Advertisement