Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meister Glock 17

Options
  • 14-04-2008 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

GlockComparison003.jpg
    GlockComparison004.jpg
    GlockComparison005.jpg
    GlockComparison006.jpg
    GlockComparison007.jpg
    GlockComparison009.jpg
    GlockComparison010.jpg
    GlockComparison011.jpg
    GlockComparison013.jpg
    GlockComparison019.jpg
    GlockComparison020.jpg
    GlockComparison029.jpg
    GlockComparison032.jpg
    GlockComparison002.jpg
    GlockComparison021.jpg

Arrived today, outstanding delivery time from Hon Kong by EMS.. this thing I have to say is quite impressive, forgive the photos, not too hot on uploading pics.
    I had a whole speal done out, then lost it on boards!!! data base errors...what ever.

68.23 yoyo to my door, rocks out of the box!! 2 mags no stopages, nice weight, sound, and little kick of a recoil! cycles quicky.
    has a few flaws but nothing to cry about(for this kinda money)

trigger safety works, glock, mag, brown box, nothing else. very impressed so farhadles well, needs a bit of a tweak on the hop up, decent grouping at 20-30ft.
    as I said, oredered 4/4/08 sent 10/4/08 arrived today!!!! feck lads thats excelant delivery time from Hong Kong.

phew!! again sorry aboutthe pics, had then all laid out with titles, then lost it, the Meister is the one on the bottom, or to the left in the pair shots.

Iceage...

Can a Moderator close this please.

Iceage...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement