Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a good plumber who covers Bray?

Options
  • 15-04-2008 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭

I have a growing problem with a leak (somewhere) in my pressurized central heating system and need a good plumber / CH engineer to take a look at it. Can anyone recommend someone reliable who covers the Bray area, and who knows what they're doing? PM me if necessary. Thanks :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 186 ✭✭jdpl28

i had a guy - Eamon Kearns - he's in the phone book. He installed a new closed central heating system in the gaff. haven't had any problems with him. he did good work in my place.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

jdpl28 wrote: »
    i had a guy - Eamon Kearns - he's in the phone book. He installed a new closed central heating system in the gaff. haven't had any problems with him. he did good work in my place.
    Thanks for that .. he appears to be quite literally just down the road from me. I'll give him a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I know a guy who works for himself ,he installs wood pellet ,solar panels ,bathrooms ,everything basically.

He lives in wicklow.:)

Give me a pm if your still looking

Advertisement