Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another Interrailing Thread

• 15-04-2008 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭

Well were heading off Early August for 30 days, planning on spending 7 days along the croatian coast at the end.

Flying to Berlin and flying home from Zadar (Croatia)

I was thinking the following,

Berlin 3
    Frankfurt 2
    Munich 3
    Prague 3
    Krakow 4
    Vienna 2
    Bratislava 2
    Budapest 3
    Llubijana (Slovenia)2
    Zagreb 2

Croatian coast.6

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Looks like a fairly good route to me

I'm not sure if you need 8 days in Germany though

Croatia at the end will be brilliant

Only thing I would say about that is to look into how to get to Zadar airport before you go, was a bit of a nightmare trying to get to Pula. Trains in Croatia aren't like they are in most of Europe, they are more like Irish trains i'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

Youll need that time in germany.....we no how yas love the sausage!:pac::pac:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭joxer05

Thats a pretty good plan. Nearly the same one myself and a few of the lads did last summer. Don't bother with Bratislava, its a dump and there is nothing to do and no nightlife. Use those two days to go and stay in Bled in Slovenia and do some adventure stuff. The scenery is amazing and its great craic. Wouldn't bother with Frankfurt, just a boring financial city. Try Heidelberg, Cologne or Hamburg instead.

Advertisement