Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colt .22 Conversion / Ace

Options
  • 15-04-2008 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Currently I own a Beretta pistol but I would like to change to a Colt Ace in .22lr. The only problem is that I cannot find any dealer who can source one. Is it possible to import from the US or are we limited to buying from mainland Europe.
    Also can anybody enlighten me with regard to restrictions on .22 pistols. The regulations state that the following guns won't be restricted
    short firearms designed for use in connection with competitions governed by International Olympic Committee regulations:
    (i)air-operated firearms of 4.5 millimetres (.177 inch) calibre,
    firearms using .22 inch rim-fire percussion ammunition

Will all .22 calibre pistols be off the restricted list or are they talking specifically about true target type pistols. Apologies if this has already been covered. Thanks

Advertisement