Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin airport still supplying free plastic bags for toiletries at security check?

Options
  • 15-04-2008 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

I haven't flown through Dublin airport in a few months.

Do they still hand out the plastic bags for your toiletries at the security check, or do you have to pay for them or bring your own?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Yes they do, they're not quite as prominent now, instead of there being 30 people lined up throwing them at you, there's only a few now, but they're there anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

They seem to have set up small little stations at the entrance to each security area with 1-2 people handing out bags, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

Thanks for that. I know some airports don't give them out free any more, glad to hear Dublin airport hasn't gone down that road... yet. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Its a wonder why the nobody havent gotten in on it and harked on about the 22c charge... I wouldnt be surprised if the airlines had it in the T&C that this is why they charge a handling/booking/something else fee :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Still free in LHR and CDG too (for now!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Hi there, just wondering are they still there, if not what brand of sandwich bag should I buy????:)

Advertisement