Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats you job????

Options
  • 15-04-2008 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

Ok my curiosity got the better of me and i was wondering what all the other people on this forum do during the day apart from posting messages at each other!!!!

Im a civil servant by the way!

(ps - i meant "whats your job?" in the title, before ye slag me about my crappy spelling!!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

i work in sales and when not in the office i could be anywhere from cork to dublin. i like the mixture doh of office and site work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

I'm a car clamper by night and I keep Ports Best in line by day ;)

with your BIG whip lol:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

ports best wrote: »

christ almighty where did ye all go drinking the other night? Amsterdam.... LOL

LOL you'd better believe it!!!!!

Ah no, really I'm a P.A. but also a qualified beauty therapist and about to become a qualified masseur (hopefully, if I actually do some studying!!!) :D

• Advertisement

stevoman wrote: »
    christ almighty where did ye all go drinking the other night? Amsterdam.... LOL

Er no!! Did I not mention that PB didn't have the guts to show his face that night? ;)

Er no!! Did I not mention that PB didn't have the guts to show his face that night? ;)

Ha ha Portsbest, you should have had a good solid excuse like mine!!!!!!

i did have the solid excuse and it worked stevoman, curvy if you want to do some studing of the physical nature regarding the massageing your welcome to try it out on me ok;)

i did have the solid excuse and it worked stevoman, curvy if you want to do some studing of the physical nature regarding the massageing your welcome to try it out on me ok;)

Good 'ol sleazy portsbest! You fly the flag for us lads here in town!!!!:p:p:p

i just hope she realises im messin stevoman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

would be right in believing that nearly the whole of boards are civil servants?:P:P

LOL stevoman, ya hit the nail on the head there!!!!!! And he couldn't let me 'study his physical form' anyways cos his lady would kill him! He's in wurve......

Er no Offaly1 as far as I know the Portarlington crowd aren't anyhow ~ stevoman says he is but I know that 7 of the others aren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I manage a few apartment blocks up in the big shmoke. Also work part time as a door man, but that's fading out now due to the fact that I'm getting too fat for my stab vest :(

However in a previous life I used to work in Clelands, Super Valu (for 1 brilliant day), used to be head barman the Spa (when it was open) and worked in the hotel for a while too.

Ah the good aul days :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

i nearly wet myself with the laughter!!! You're all mad!

icurvy if you want to do some studing of the physical nature regarding the massageing your welcome to try it out on me ok;)

you're SUCH a flirt!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Oh and please note ports best, that if curvy is doing ANY practising or revision for her college exams "I'M" and i repeat "I'M" her guinea pig!!!!! i nominated myself during our meet a few weeks ago and put myself forward for that position il have you know!!!! And curvy agreed i was to be her model.......and if YOU had been there you would know as such!!!!

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I'm a student....damn fine "job"....

oh and to reply to actual thread itself....

Job??? Where????? LONG LONG STORY!!!

im a radio broadcaster and DJ but at the moment am currently doing temporary work and doing some studying in childcare.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

I'll hijack this thread , Kingdom is a civil servant.

Ruby-J wrote: »
    Oh and please note ports best, that if curvy is doing ANY practising or revision for her college exams "I'M" and i repeat "I'M" her guinea pig!!!!! i nominated myself during our meet a few weeks ago and put myself forward for that position il have you know!!!! And curvy agreed i was to be her model.......and if YOU had been there you would know as such!!!!

:D:D:D

All of the above is true I'm afraid PB! Amazing what can happen in your life when you actually meet new people....:p
    oh and to reply to actual thread itself....

Job??? Where????? LONG LONG STORY!!!

im a radio broadcaster and DJ but at the moment am currently doing temporary work and doing some studying in childcare.

Damn that Jenny Huston!!!

curvy ya know me to well already and we never even met.. hows things this morning

• Advertisement

lol curvy and ruby, ye two gals just crack me up:D

Morning my little chicken! I'm good, ta ~ work, work, work...hate solicitors!

Had my Marmite on toast done a bit of sh*t stirring and feeling good now!

marmite, jaysus curvy whats the story with that

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

Another civil servant here. :o

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I work for the shower of w?nkers in my sig. The boss is a bolix. :D;)

I'll do special for any members of the Laois forum.

Advertisement