Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wolves Vs West Brom tonight on telly?

• 15-04-2008 3:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭

Any channels showing this does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Not that I know of - just SS1 showing Barnsley v Hull

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

Im going!
    Not sure why now!
    Its bucketing down rain over here and all week people have been telling me how rough its going to be so I'm starting to get a little nervous! Alot of the bars in Wolverhampton city centre are shut all day.....
    I'll let you know tomorrow if its all blown out of proportion or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,848 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Doesnt look like it lads....

Bookmark this http://www.livesportontv.com/sportindex.php?id=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Trilla wrote: »
    Doesnt look like it lads....

Bookmark this http://www.livesportontv.com/sportindex.php?id=1

Good site.

I know the TV stations have an obligation to show every team a certain number of times, but to not show this derby match is criminal, especially considering how important it is for both teams to win their games in hand.

you can watch highlights here

Very entertaining game for my first in Molineux, atmosphere was very good although Wolves fans reckoned it was usually more heated for the derbies of old.

The highlights dont really do Wolves justice, they had alot more chances although in my opinion WBA were the better team. Wolves had too many guys who simply didnt want the ball. Too often they took the easy option of just lumping it up to Ebanks-Blake who worked his socks off all night. Andy Keogh showed some good touches but too often he worked himself into a good position and his final ball across was poor (in general the final ball was poor all night from most of the team, so its harsh to single him out!)

And Michael Gray should simply hang up his boots.

Wolves had plenty of chances to score, and on another day they would have scored, but it could also be said that on another day West Brom would have converted 2 or 3 more of their chances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Delighted with the result.

Top of the league and hopefully we'll stay there til the end now.

Didn't realise you were a baggies man, on last nights performance ye are a far superior team to wolves, in the midfield especially. Anyone could see that WBA were far more comfortable on the ball and had genuinely good movement and passing. Hopefully they get promoted! I'm living in Birmingham for the next while so would be nice to have another premiership option to watch :)

Advertisement