Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackrock post issues

Options
  • 15-04-2008 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭

http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0414/post.html

Granted it's yesterdays news but some some of you may not know about it. Besides i only stumbled across this place today:o Might be of interest to you ebayers etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

I haven't had any post delivered since last week. I'm depending on a cheque from a client to come in to get me through this month.

How would those work-shy communist bar-stewards in the postal unions like it if I could stop their salaries?

The up-side is that every time they strike people find ways around an Post thereby losing them more and more business each time :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I got post this morning, which was strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I didn't believe this the first time I heard it. Post has been showing up for me no problem for the last few weeks, but I know someone who called up to the sorting office to pick up a package and she was also handed a bundle of letters for her workplace going back a few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭tanora78

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Got home last night to find a wedding invitation that was sent out two months ago. Thankfully I haven't ordered anything by post recently or I'd be fairly worried.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Yeah i've been waiting since 3rd April for some records. Granted they come from the U.K but normally i would get them within 10 days. I did get a few today mind. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Is this all over with now? I have to get something on ebay quickly

Advertisement