Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 girls 1 cup

Options
  • 15-04-2008 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Relax - no links to it.
    I saw that a while ago as I'm sure many did and the latest thing I became aware of was the reactions being posted to it on youtube. People showing it to their parents, grandparents and friends and recording their reactions. Which are quite funny tbh.
    Saw this today - Stewie's reaction to 1 girls 1 cup. Pretty much the reaction of most on youtube.

Funny thing I found about the original video? The lovely piano music played throughout :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

again no links, search youtube for "reactions" to 2girls1finger and 2guys1horse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

Relax - no links to it.
    I saw that a while ago as I'm sure many did and the latest thing I became aware of was the reactions being posted to it on youtube. People showing it to their parents, grandparents and friends and recording their reactions. Which are quite funny tbh.
    Saw this today - Stewie's reaction to 1 girls 1 cup. Pretty much the reaction of most on youtube.

Funny thing I found about the original video? The lovely piano music played throughout :)

Its a pile of it, doe sit look like anything you've ever done? Have you ever seen sh*t melt like that? Its no true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

reactions to things on youtube are aptly a pile of crap.
    not worth the bandwidth required to watch them

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

thank-god-for-the-internet.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

what's the point in recording your own reaction, you're obviously going to over elaborate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

attention whoring your 15sc of fame

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Sorry about bumping this old thread but I finally got around to watching this.

My thoughts: Nowhere near as bad as I expected and probably fake. Her "poo" looked extremely unusual and imo she got some sort of enema beforehand with coffee icecream or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭molloyjazz

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

What so bad about this ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

Seen it before just found it funny. Its one of those cases were some one goes "would you eat **** for €X" and they actually follow through on it. (no pun intended)

Read in article not sure i can link it but it said that the clip is actually a trailer for an hour long movie from Brazil. Obviously people pay money to see that stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Look up kermit the frog's reaction. Theres 2 hilarious videos.

Advertisement