Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th Party Venues

Options
  • 15-04-2008 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi guys and girls, need your help.

I am looking to have a 30th birthday party for my gf. I was wondering does anyone know of any clubs, pubs, or venues that you can reserver a room or area for the night for your guests?

Thanks in advance, any other ideas would be haooy to hear them

Regards
    Please Contact

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I'm going to use my mysitc powers to guess that this is in the Dublin area. Am I right ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

I have reserved the mercantile's room downstairs for the ninja karaoke night. Might be worth giving them a call. They'll also do food, but not sure how much. HTH :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Please Contact

c - 13 wrote: »
    I'm going to use my mysitc powers to guess that this is in the Dublin area. Am I right ?

Sorry yes dublin city centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭loopyloulou

Sorry yes dublin city centre

Diceys Garden on harcourt street has rooms you can get for birthdays, with food, dj etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

There are quite a few bars in the IFSC that hire out rooms in the evening, I was at a 30th in the excise bar, it was a good laugh nice room upstairs.

Also, Keatings the old church on Mary Street up from Henry street.

The Odeon.

And the Duke on duke street has a room as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement