Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flymo Lawnmover Burnt Out !

Options
  • 15-04-2008 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Started my flymo electric lawnmover today for the first time this year and was thinking it didn't sound too good. Anyway went on cutting the grass and next thing there's smoke coming out of it, took it apart to make sure it wasn't clogged up etc etc, started it up again and well eventually it burnt itself out ! Bloody thing is only 3 yrs old.

Anyway does anyone know is it possible to get a new motor for it or do i have to go ahead and buy a new lawnmower (it'll be a proper petrol one this time) .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 harper61

I have electric Flymo I no longer use, perfect condition, €25, can deliver Cork city or surrounding areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Sounds good only problem is i'm in Meath !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I have a Flymo Mow n Vac with no mains lead you can have. The motor is grand, I just hated the thing and retired it. In Dublin btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Super still have the lead off the old one so assume that'd do, where in dub are u, send me a private message if u want.

Advertisement