Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Help

Options
  • 15-04-2008 4:44pm

Hi, i need some advice on the following. Im moving into a house in 3 weeks and the only way of getting decent broadband in my house is by using the phone line/adsl connection. Now the phone line has been set up and ready to use but it has not been activated yet. Therefore there is no number set up. Basically what i need to know is how much will it cost me to activate the line and then get this bt adsl package. Value 2 mb http://www.btireland.ie/AtHome_bb.shtml Or is there a better/cheaper option?
    Im presuming the line is ready made for eircom.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Check out eircom's website for details on pricing for getting your line activated - they are currently charging €49.99 inc vat to get a line where all the line work is in place but never had a phone service before

Advertisement