Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey! John, just say you're sorry!!!

Options
  • 15-04-2008 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

upload2world_140d2.jpg
    upload2world_a0ff7.jpg

1.Saying "Tibet is a Country" is just simply wrong. Being a minister you should know the Irish Government has never recognised Tibet as an independent country.

2.It's not your place to comment on the internal affairs of the other countries. That's against international rules.

What you think if Chinese government says something about your Green Party's policy for Irish people?

Hey! John, just say you're sorry!!! Chinese deserves an apology!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

+1 John Gormley.
    I'm glad I voted Greens.
    Democracy for China now!

Big deal. If the Chinese were really that upset they'd have had him whipped off to some bamboo gulag long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

If you're that upset, write a letter to the Minister, I doubt he spends much time reading Boards. There's already a thread on this here by the way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement