Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Official Ibood thread [Post your offers here!]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

transcend20Large.jpg Transcend JetRAM 2 GB RAM-Memory for Notebooks « back
    • Brand: Transcend
    • Type: JM667QSU-2G
    • Internal memory for notebooks
    • 2GB DDR2 667mhz
    • Model: 200-pin SODIMM
    • Memory: 2048 MB
    • Speed (Mhz): 667 Mhz
    • Clockspeed bus: 667 Mhz
    • Module Structure: 256M x 64
    • DRAM Structure: 128M x 64
    • Internal memory technology: DDR2-Memory
    • Lead plating: Gold
    • Chips: 16
    • Lifetime Warranty
    Price: € 26,95 More Information
    Alright, so your notebook is a few years old, still working fine, but all the programmes (or Windows Vista) you have installed on it are slowing it down considerably. Wouldn’t you like to be able to expand the internal memory? If you can upgrade the internal memory of your notebook with this 2 GB DDR2 memory module from Transcend, you will notice that the programmes on your notebook suddenly become faster, web pages get loaded in a flash, you can open more programmes simultaneously and above all, gaming and watching movies will become a good deal smoother. In short: you can get your notebook to work much faster without having to buy a new one! Installation couldn’t be simpler. All you need to do is open your notebook with a screwdriver and click the memory card into the memory slot.........and you’re ready to go! No complicated installation procedures, no transferring of data or files. So if you want to dramatically increase the speed of your notebook, turn to this 2GB Transcend DDR2 memory module for the perfect answer! Remember, of course, to check the kind of memory that your computer is compatible with, before you order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

The_Edge wrote: »
    transcend20Large.jpg Transcend JetRAM 2 GB RAM-Memory for Notebooks « back
    • Brand: Transcend
    • Type: JM667QSU-2G
    • Internal memory for notebooks
    • 2GB DDR2 667mhz
    • Model: 200-pin SODIMM
    • Memory: 2048 MB
    • Speed (Mhz): 667 Mhz
    • Clockspeed bus: 667 Mhz
    • Module Structure: 256M x 64
    • DRAM Structure: 128M x 64
    • Internal memory technology: DDR2-Memory
    • Lead plating: Gold
    • Chips: 16
    • Lifetime Warranty
    Price: € 26,95 More Information
    Alright, so your notebook is a few years old, still working fine, but all the programmes (or Windows Vista) you have installed on it are slowing it down considerably. Wouldn’t you like to be able to expand the internal memory? If you can upgrade the internal memory of your notebook with this 2 GB DDR2 memory module from Transcend, you will notice that the programmes on your notebook suddenly become faster, web pages get loaded in a flash, you can open more programmes simultaneously and above all, gaming and watching movies will become a good deal smoother. In short: you can get your notebook to work much faster without having to buy a new one! Installation couldn’t be simpler. All you need to do is open your notebook with a screwdriver and click the memory card into the memory slot.........and you’re ready to go! No complicated installation procedures, no transferring of data or files. So if you want to dramatically increase the speed of your notebook, turn to this 2GB Transcend DDR2 memory module for the perfect answer! Remember, of course, to check the kind of memory that your computer is compatible with, before you order.
    Does anyone know if this'll work in an asus eee 900? If so, i'm all over it. Seems like a good price.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Does anyone know if this'll work in an asus eee 900? If so, i'm all over it. Seems like a good price.

Its works perfectly in an EEEPC 701 so presumably it would be identical in a 900. I bought 2 sticks of this the last time round when it came up on iBood a few months back.

Shane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Anarking

My laptop only supports ddr

I presume this would **** it up if I put it in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

^^^

btn_soldout.gif

Anarking wrote: »
    My laptop only supports ddr

I presume this would **** it up if I put it in it.

Probably won't fit at all- the different types of memory normally have different pinouts or SODIMM indents- so there is a good chance that you might not be able to install it at all......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

The_Edge wrote: »
    ^^^

btn_soldout.gif
    Bollocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

kc66 wrote: »
    Great deal on ibood today. http://www.ibood.com/site/eu/iboodSpecs.php

I had a free deliver voucher so for €10 it is cheap. The 2gb version is on play.com for 60 gbp. http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/3326220/Maxfield-G-Flash-NG-2GB-USB-MP3-Player-With-FM-Transmitter/Product.html

gflash01Large.jpg

I got my two yesterday and have been messing about with the features on them. Excellent value for what you get, I have about 200 mp3's on mine, and the fm transmitter is a great feature for the house or car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

kingaaa wrote: »
    I got my two yesterday and have been messing about with the features on them. Excellent value for what you get, I have about 200 mp3's on mine, and the fm transmitter is a great feature for the house or car.

How do you find the quality when you tune it into a radio? I tuned it into the car radio but whenever I put down the mp3 player the reception almost disappears. Havent tried different frequencies yet but it was a frequency that had nothing else on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

I find the reception in the car great, but I have one of thos windscreens with the ariel built in so when I sit it on the dash the quality is excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bump for this..

iBOOD bundle with a 12 MP camera, and a steel watch to go with it today! :confused:

http://www.ibood.com/site/eu/iboodSpecs.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Not bad at all.

Pixmania has this camera with different watch and a leather case for 337euro.

http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/598964/art/olympus/u-mju-1200-luxury-kit-bla.html

Camera does get good reviews- I prefer a conventional looking piece of kit though.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

This does look like a good deal. I allready have a decent sony cam, if I didnt I would be all over this. Those watches go for more than e200 in shops

I think the watch might be a bit too oversized tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

First decent ibood in a few days.... The logitech harmony 885 remote control. I use this for my TV, Sky, Xbox 360 and Stereo.... You can program macros too - I have one that switches on TV, switches to component for the xbox, and navigates to the media blade and goes into the video folder on my PC. :)

Lovely for gadget fans....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Seems pretty good alright.

€50 dearer on komplett. Might just splash out on this, haven't decided yet though.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I've been waiting on this for a while, ordered this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

i would like to order one for myself but they ask for money :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

hey guys.... I bought one of these a few months back and I'm finding that I don't really use it. I literally just set it up with a tv/skybox macro and thats it. I really bought it for my projector/games room, but haven't bothered to set it up, and have a feeling I wont.
    So, if someone wants to buy it from me let me know. It's in new condition. Still have box etc etc.
    So as not to annoy people in the thread, PM if you're interested.
    James

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Nice iBOOD today, an 10.1 MP Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ28 with 18 optical Zoom and Leica DC lens.

Receives good reviews online. e.g. http://www.dpreview.com/news/0807/08072104panasonicfz28.asp

And I see they are quoting:
    "Delivery time: 7 working days" :rolleyes: I'll believe that when it happens, but heres hoping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Hairdo

Ok, i'm starting to get very worried about my order from Ibood. I ordered the Sat Nav on the 2nd of August and it still hasn't arrive. The site says it's "in progress" but it's like that for a month now!

I know ibood usually take their time to deliver stuff, but this is taking a bit too long to arrive. Don't you think?

I have emailed customer support but have had no reply yet.

Has anyone else waited this long for their order to arrive from this site?

Ok, i'm starting to get very worried about my order from Ibood. I ordered the Sat Nav on the 2nd of August and it still hasn't arrive. The site says it's "in progress" but it's like that for a month now!

I know ibood usually take their time to deliver stuff, but this is taking a bit too long to arrive. Don't you think?

I have emailed customer support but have had no reply yet.

Has anyone else waited this long for their order to arrive from this site?

It took over 2 months for my 2Gb laptop memory modules (3) to arrive. I wouldn't worry. It will turn up (eventually). Maybe give them a call on Monday to chase it? Their phone number is: +31206811388

Shane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Anyone think today's is a good piece of kit? See it on expansys for 345.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

shayser wrote: »
    Anyone think today's is a good piece of kit? See it on expansys for 345.

It supports most file formats, however, it doesn't support DivX and is not HD compatible.

With only 250GB, my 0.2 cent -- don't buy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

Has anyone's Harmony remote turned up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭iggy82

No actually-was just on to their Customer "Support" today-I have told them if it is not delivered by Friday I don't want it and want a full refund which they have agreed to. Apparently they do have a tracking number but they have no idea what courier it was sent with. I'll give it till Firday morning and then ring them again.

iggy82 wrote: »
    No actually-was just on to their Customer "Support" today-I have told them if it is not delivered by Friday I don't want it and want a full refund which they have agreed to. Apparently they do have a tracking number but they have no idea what courier it was sent with. I'll give it till Firday morning and then ring them again.

Not knowing who they sent it with doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

My order isn't even showing in my account.

Mine is showing as in Progress so i'll wait and see-they money has left my credit card anyway

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

RonanC wrote: »
    Has anyone's Harmony remote turned up yet?

Mine arrived yesterday. Ibood screen shows as still being in progress. Very happy with it. More tinkering to do yet. Delivery was by an post.

At least they're showing up. Will call them if no sign of it tomorrow.

• Advertisement

If it's not here by tomorrow i'm going to look for a refund. Got an email today saying that it was with DHL in Ireland-have to wait and see but if your one was sent by AnPost I think they might be talking sh*t.

Would not mind ordering the bag they have on offer too but not doing anything till this arrives!

Harmony Remote Control Finally arrived!

Likewise; also got an email from iBood today with the tracking number that I requested last week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Todays offer looks alright.Onkyo too so you know its quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

worth it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

How bad is their delivery systems, seems they have had this problem for ages yet not taken any action to remedy the situation.

MC

How bad is their delivery systems, seems they have had this problem for ages yet not taken any action to remedy the situation.

MC

Its not uniformly bad- sometimes stuff gets shipped within a day or two- on other occasions it can be as long as 6-8 weeks. Its a bit random though- if you are urgently looking for something- go elsewhere, if you're ok with a decent price and possibly having to wait- order from ibood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Cheers, I think I'll give them a go, have no urgent need for this just buying it coz its at a good price.

Thanks

MC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭CLADA

Example : Item ordered 5th August arrived today :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

ibood are idiots when it comes to delivery, i was waiting around 2 months for the toshiba ep30.

they were going in circles saying, delivery failed, and it was sent back to them, then sent to me again, didnt know who it was sent with, where it was. i musta made around 50 fonecalls.

i could hear the pain the operator for ibood felt everytime i rang, she knew it was me again and she of course didnt have any answers, promised call backs, lies, nothing ever materialized

their system works by having their own dutch courier deliver it to the airport, and then its passed off to another courier, thus you have no way of tracking the package at all, as all they have is a tracking number for it going to the airport

eventually when my item came it was by DHL, any tracking number ibood gave me did not work, and the DHL man said i was lucky that he knew where i lived from prior deliveries, otherwise he wouldnt have known where to go as of course ibood failed to put a telephone number on the shipment

i got a free delivery as a sorry from ibood, shower of tits, id be hard pushed to use them again, unless there was an excellent price on an item which they do sometimes have

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭d8player

Any opinions on today's IBOOD, a 37" LCD TV?

LG Scarlet 37 Inch Full HD LCD TV with 50.000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio « back

* Brand:LG
    * Type:37LG6000 Full HD
    * Screen Size:37”
    * Picture Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    * brightness: 500cd/m2
    * Contrast Ratio: 50
    * 000:1
    * Viewing Angle Degree: 176/176
    * Response time: 5m/s
    * XD Engine
    * Intelligent Sensor
    * Sound Output: 10W + 10W
    * SRS TruSurround XT
    * 2 Way 4 Speakers
    * Clear Voice
    * Invisible Speakers
    * Simplink
    * AV Mode (Game / Sport / Movie)
    * Connectivity: 4 HDMI (1.3 Deep Colour) / 2 SCART (1Full) / USB 2.0 /Component(Y/Pb/Pr) + Audio / RS-232C / AV In / Digital Audio Out (Optical) / PC Input / Composite
    * Dimensions WxHxD(Including stand): 929 x 706.9 x 374.7 (mm)
    * Weight(Including stand):21.2kg
    * Warranty: 2 years

Price: € 699,95
    More Information
    Behold Performance perfection with LG. LG have pushed the boundaries with this immaculately designed 37inch LCD TV. A victor of the Design & Engineering awards, LG’s scarlet LG6000 is the complete package in LCD television screens. Magnificent images and exquisite sound comes as standard, thanks to a dynamic contrast ratio of 50,000:1, an XD Engine and a resolution of 1920x1080. The Scarlet LG6000 also offers some ingenious features to optimise viewing pleasure, such as LG’s Intelligent Sensor technology which constantly analyses the lighting conditions of the surrounding area to calibrate the level of brightness, contrast, colour, sharpness and white balance of the picture. The Clear Voice technology emphasises the important dialogue over the background noise, through the concealed invisible speaker position underneath the front bezel. Live TV with Lg’s Scarlet LG6000.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Batman182

Has anyone got there Harmony 1000 that was on offer from ibood recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭viv.ie

Batman182 wrote: »
    Has anyone got there Harmony 1000 that was on offer from ibood recently?
    Yes mine arrived today,very sexy piece of kit,says on the bump you have to leave it charging for eight hours before using.I have to say this is the fastest delivery I have ever got from iBood,only ordered this last week.I ordered a popcorn A-100 media player from them on the 18th August and it finally arrived last week!To be fair they did reply to my emails and I also got through first time on the phone.They sent me a tracking number for the media player which I could use but it came next day,so anybody ordering from iBood try to relax it will come eventually.By the way Batman AVForums.com have some good information and FAQs on the Harmony,the general consensus is that its great once its setup but getting there requires a lot of tweaking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

My ibood record was 3 months... Ordered mid-June, arrived September 25th.

Those harmony remotes are fantastic, by the way... took me about a week of tweaking to get it the way I wanted, but I have it perfect now.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Batman182

viv.ie wrote: »
    Yes mine arrived today,very sexy piece of kit,says on the bump you have to leave it charging for eight hours before using.I have to say this is the fastest delivery I have ever got from iBood,only ordered this last week.I ordered a popcorn A-100 media player from them on the 18th August and it finally arrived last week!To be fair they did reply to my emails and I also got through first time on the phone.They sent me a tracking number for the media player which I could use but it came next day,so anybody ordering from iBood try to relax it will come eventually.By the way Batman AVForums.com have some good information and FAQs on the Harmony,the general consensus is that its great once its setup but getting there requires a lot of tweaking.

Hi Viv, thanks for the update, yeah I'm a regular on AVForums, even have a AVForums key chain (how sad :rolleyes:) have you seen the channel icons can't wait to get mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

Freecom 3.5 Inch Network Drive 1TB with LAN and USB

* Brand: Freecom
    * Type: Network Drive 1TB LAN & USB
    * Capacity: 1TB
    * Interface: LAN 10/100 Mbps en USB 2.0
    * Hard Drive Type: 3.5” SATA
    * Platform: Windows
    * Data Transfer Speed: upto 480Mbit/s (USB 2.0) and upto 100 Mbit/s (LAN)
    * Makes use of TCP/IP protocol
    * Silent with low power consumption
    * LED capacity indicator
    * Dimensions: 215x115x30 mm
    * Weight: 750 gram
    * MTBF: 50.000 P.O.H.
    * Warranty: 2 years manufacturers warranty and free support
    * Included: USB cable / LAN cable / Users Manual & software CD / Power adapter (EU/UK) / Installatiion Manual / Unlimited free helpdesk support and advise

look good to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

I just wonder did anyone who ordered laptop ram back in August get theirs yet?

http://www.ibood.com/site/eu/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=1&topic=23316

Still waiting...

machalla wrote: »
    I just wonder did anyone who ordered laptop ram back in August get theirs yet?

http://www.ibood.com/site/eu/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=1&topic=23316

Still waiting...

Still waiting too.......

Bollox: I just realised I ordered mine on the 14.03.08

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

smccarrick wrote: »
    Still waiting too.......

Bollox: I just realised I ordered mine on the 14.03.08
    Ha.. exactly why I don't order from iBOOD anymore! :D

(although might consider it if they have the Popcorn A-100 back in the next month or so)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Got my LG 22" Monitor yesterday morning. :)
    I ordered it on the 24th September, I got an email around the 30th informing me there would be a delay and my monitor would arrive on the 6th, which it did.

• Advertisement
Advertisement