Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Fees online???

Options
  • 15-04-2008 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭

I've spent the last hour going around in circles on the ucd site trying to find where i can pay the exam fees online. Does Anyone have a link or a "how to find fee paying page" series of links??????????????????
    Cheers lads
    Alan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Myth wrote: »

yeah i had already gotten that, it's where to go after that, i get sent on a loop, the only fee it's letting me pay is the registration fee that was paid at the start of the year. I'm a first year btw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

yeah i had already gotten that, it's where to go after that, i get sent on a loop, the only fee it's letting me pay is the registration fee that was paid at the start of the year. I'm a first year btw

Are you trying to pay fees or just find out what they are?

You have to pay fees on the SIS site (login via ucdconnect), not the ucd main site.

It you're looking for the prices all undergrad courses are listed here -> http://www.ucd.ie/fees/undergraduate.htm

looking to pay fees, i logged onto my SIS and followed the pay fees links, ie login to SIS, click on the information for students tab, and then the "pay fees" link, which leads me to a page that tries to get me to pay 900 odd euro for registration for the year and not resit fees????
    I've probably done something retarded along the way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Go into the Tierney Building and pay that way.

Far simpler.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭spaceman1

There should be three options, not sure what they are exactly, one should say student with a local authority grant. Choose the third option, which allows you to put in the exact amount yourself.

spaceman1 wrote: »
    There should be three options, not sure what they are exactly, one should say student with a local authority grant. Choose the third option, which allows you to put in the exact amount yourself.

Sound, that's it. Thanks a lot, once again ucd creates an incredibly confusing way of paying.
    Cheers,
    Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭niavie

go to pay fees, then select all other students and enter the amount you owe..you'll get a confirmation email then to your email account..

Advertisement