Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best voip credit?

• 15-04-2008 6:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

So pretty much i got myself a voip phone,i know the big name in the game is skype but i was wondering would you recommend any other companies that give better rates?

I'd mainly want to ring ireland/uk/america

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

i use VoipCheap.com
    for €10 you get free calls to loads of countries. and it lasts for 3 months.
    only downside there is no incoming number yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭quilmore

I could set up a voip phone to use voipstunt.com and voipbuster.com
    free calls to most countries from voip phones, 10 euro subscription every 4 or 3 months
    they used to have incoming number, but not sure about now

smart used to give 076 numbers for free, can't find where that is now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

quilmore wrote: »
    smart used to give 076 numbers for free, can't find where that is now

Hi

Smart are not longer doing Voip, used it for a while and wasn't happy at all you could not dial 18.. numbers and some other issues.

I'm using Blueface PAYG for a couple of years, they did give me an incoming 076 number not sure if they still give them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭goodburger

we use freespeech and for E9.99 we get calls to landlines everywhere in the world, however, we do have to pay for all mobile calls, which we dont mind. This also includes an incoming phone number which is 076. However for a nominal amount you can have an additional 01 number, but you must declare you live in the 01 area to use the 01 number. We are delighted with the service provided, it is excellent.

Advertisement