Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

neck piercing

Options
  • 15-04-2008 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

went into bodyshock today and started on a piercing have been lookin to get for ages. its 3 microdermals down the side of my neck just behind my ear. not half as painful as i was expecting infact one of the least. friend told me it was the worst pain she ever felt getting it done dont know what she was on about. yea obviously a little pain but nothing major.
    only got one done today as i was too pussy to attempt all 3 ill get a pic up when it looks a bit less bloody

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

is Paddy still using the needle method? I got mine done by him too in my forearm and by jeebus it hurt like hell because he didnt make a big enough hole the first time, or the second time. ouch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Most piercings get my eyes watering but my micro-dermal was 100% painless. Maybe because it's on my cheek?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Iguana Bob

no not really sure what he was using i thought he was using what looked like a dermal punch green thing. not that sure thoe sorry
    would reccomend him sound and easy to talk to about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

ah cool, hes using punches now :D
    yeah green things are punches, either that or peas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Iguana Bob

lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement