Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Televisions in Kevin Street Library

Options
  • 15-04-2008 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭

I just saw this the other day. What idiot thought it was a good idea to put two large TV's in the library? One of them shows some Chinese channel, and the other is a Spanish channel. Many I would assume would find these to be quite distracting.

Good too see DIT putting their funds to good use. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

Max_Damage wrote: »
    I just saw this the other day. What idiot thought it was a good idea to put two large TV's in the library? One of them shows some Chinese channel, and the other is a Spanish channel. Many I would assume would find these to be quite distracting.

Good too see DIT putting their funds to good use. :rolleyes:

Yeh its terrible.Its quite clear that it was an Italien channel, not Spanish.Get with the programme(no pun intended) Max!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

OMFG! i was so annoyed when i saw them! and everyone sits with their back to them so theres f'all spaces left to avoid them. i cant understand how anyone might have thought it was a good idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭buckfast4me

You want to know why DIT did this? Because they are retards. There's no other explanation.

You want to know why DIT did this? Because they are retards. There's no other explanation.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

any of you's think about complaining to the students union? seems quite logical thing to do to me tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Cremo wrote: »
    any of you's think about complaining to the students union?

Might be good alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭strychnine

Also theres the plasma tv on the 1st floor corridor showing science videos. I think this type of thing is a great idea but not on some random corridor where no visitors to the building are ever going to see it. Why not have it as you walk in the main entrance. Aungier street have that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I noticed this the other day, and they are quite distracting to say the least.
    Kudos to the bright spark who implemented this :rolleyes:

belly dancing on one yesterday for a while and a cartoon on the other. I just don't see the point! And then i read in the herald am or metro that DIT are like 6million over budget...wonder why :rolleyes:!

Advertisement