Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefly Blu-Ray...yay...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Very Shiny

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

**** ye!

I know its bluway but i guess firefly will have to be the first thing i buy on bluray...

Got an e-mail saying that it was available

Seeing as it is FOX can we be guaranteed that it is region encoded, as it was from Amazon.com I got the mail

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ye i was thinking that, bluray ****e, i mean HDDVD had no region restrictions.

I think i might have a US PS3 but id love to know when its out in eurpe because id hate to spend that much and not be able to watch it.

User45701 wrote: »
    ye i was thinking that, bluray ****e, i mean HDDVD had no region restrictions.

I think i might have a US PS3 but id love to know when its out in eurpe because id hate to spend that much and not be able to watch it.

And that is why HDDVD was never going to get support from some of the studios (Esp FOX)

Most Warner are still region free

• Advertisement
Advertisement