Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help

Options
  • 15-04-2008 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭

Guys can any of you help me out. the trigger on my AK47 snapped can it be replaced? tried fixing it but it wont hold.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Guys can any of you help me out. the trigger on my AK47 snapped can it be replaced? tried fixing it but it wont hold.

Yep, what make is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Man all you need is the make and order a part for it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

it'll be a version 3 gearbox so pretty easy to get a replacment trigger for it, ehobby often have them but they dont have any up at the moment.,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

the trigger is seperate to the firing mechanism, dont know if that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Have you got a pic of the broken trigger? I have one from a cheapo AK it may work

• Advertisement

Zero, is plastic and is held in place by a metal pin?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Yup sounds like the one i have, What brand AK is it? I definitley have the trigger anyway, dunno about the pin though

I have a full ak carcass with parts, just name the brand and stick up a pic and I can give you the part if its the same.

Picture054.jpg

CYMA C.M022

Should be the same, what is it you need just the trigger?

PM me your address, I'll send it out, I'm quite busy at the moment but it will get posted soon.

Just clarify in your message what parts you need.

• Advertisement
Advertisement