Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bra problems - Boooo!

Options
  • 15-04-2008 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Isn't it the most annoying thing ever....

You know how everyone has a comfy bra i.e. the one that holds everything in the right place, and feels like a second skin????????

Well, the wire in mine just broke. Was wondering what was happening when I felt (what felt) like knife sticking into my lung.... lol

Think I might have preferred the knife. I love this bra so much.

Sorry, rant over, hope everyone doesnt think I'm completely nuts:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

aw i hate that! ive lost many lovely bras when the wire started stabbing me under the arm :(

I can't stand wires, can't understand how they don't hurt other people.

Could you not try finding the same one again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

ahhh that happened to two of mine last month and its such a pain- and i have a big chest so i cant go around with one wire only id look all lop sided
    :D

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I hate it. with a passion. but, When I find a bra that is super comfy, I go and buy another and stash it away for that dreadful day of wire breaking.

or else just go to Arnotts (best fitters ever :D) and treat yourself to some nice new nix. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

IT sucks when that happens, had it happen recently to my black strapless bra
    and getting one of them that you can mosh in and doesn't cut off your circulation when you are over a certain size sucks donkey balls.

• Advertisement
Advertisement