Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mpd

Options
  • 15-04-2008 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭

Right I'm completely new to Manga. Yesterday I went into Hodges Figgis and bought ''MPD Psycho 1'' and had it read in a day. I thought it was fantastic, but it left me wanting more...
    Anyone know whereabouts in Dublin I can pick up the rest of the series (or the TV Show)?
    Or if not, any similar Manga for me?
    :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I saw MPD in Virgin a while back, not sure about the pricing but you could always *cough* download it *cough* if you're into that sort of thing of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

I saw MPD in Virgin a while back, not sure about the pricing but you could always *cough* download it *cough* if you're into that sort of thing of course!
    I actually found Volume 2 in Hodges Figgis, but nowhere else seems to stock it. I tried Virgin (Zavvi) in Dundrum anyway... no joy...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

No idea how far the official translations are, but Baka-Updates lists it at 12 vols ongoing in Japan.
    Looks like it's getting fast scanlations, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Everywhere I've checked seems to only have the first 2 volumes, so I'm assuming that's how far the translations are?

Advertisement