Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7-a-side

Options
  • 15-04-2008 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

Well, anybody know when the 7-a-side tourny starts? Or how to enter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

AFAIK, there was an email sent around to all students, as usual I thought SPAM and deleted it, but I did get a gander at it on another persons account.

It is supposedly starting soon, with late entries being accepted. €60 per team of 10, 7 + 3 subs.

Again, now dont be quoting me here, afaik you can contact stephen goggins about this. [Unsure of the spelling of steven/stephen] He has entry forms, otherwise try the SU and ask, there must be posters about the place too?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Mossin wrote: »
    AFAIK, there was an email sent around to all students, as usual I thought SPAM and deleted it, but I did get a gander at it on another persons account.

It is supposedly starting soon, with late entries being accepted. €60 per team of 10, 7 + 3 subs.

Again, now dont be quoting me here, afaik you can contact stephen goggins about this. [Unsure of the spelling of steven/stephen] He has entry forms, otherwise try the SU and ask, there must be posters about the place too?!?

I think it started last week...but if not...Boards Team anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Advertisement