Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gukpt

• 15-04-2008 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Anyone been over to any of these yet?? i am just after bookin my flights over to play next week. Not 100 percent sure if i will play the ME but there are a few decent looking side events and maybe some juicy cash games!! anyone know what stakes the cash action does be?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

pete1234 wrote: »
    Anyone been over to any of these yet?? i am just after bookin my flights over to play next week. Not 100 percent sure if i will play the ME but there are a few decent looking side events and maybe some juicy cash games!! anyone know what stakes the cash action does be?

thanks

side events were rubbish the last time I was over, have to end at certain time etc and do chipcounts to determine the winner etc. also structure was horrible

Cash was all levels up to 5/10 10/20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭pete1234

lookin at the website the structures look decent enough, 45 min levels, the first 8 or so levels look pretty standard but maybe it gets crap shooty towards the end!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

ive been to all these this year, std in side events is very low, structure isnt great but its playable, main event is huge value imo.

cash games play big enough, all levels, and are in general quite loose.

will probably see u over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭pete1234

cheers, good rate on the euro now so its probably the best time to go. anyone else heading over?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭TheJackeen

Only played one....the cash games were very loose and very aggressive...the likes of Neil Channing and Bambos playing like lunatics.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement