Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do most men secretly want a virgin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Dragan wrote: »
    Nope.;)
    ah go on admit it........... ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Leslie91 wrote: »
    ah go on admit it........... ;-)
    Hell no!

I spent my own time awkwardly fumbling about the place....i personal have sex to enjoy it and being a virgins "first" again is just not something appeals to me at all.

I mean, how hard would it be to convince someone who's first time it is to slap me in the face while on top?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

If i was a guy i think i would prefer someone who had experiance! I think guys that do go for the inexperianced kind are how would you say afraid of being a failure ! Stick it in for for the best 5 seconds of her life then cum!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

dunno bout that i c an count to twenty before the horse bolts:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yesterday I watched the old Robbie Coltrane CRACKER Series Three on DVD, Disc One, "Brotherly Love," which was supposed to be serious, but after reading this thread earlier, I couldn't keep myself from laughing. It had to do with this perv that went to prostitutes and had them pretend they were underage virgin girls. How absurd was this show, and it makes me wonder about the topic of this thread...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Dragan wrote: »
    Hell no!

I spent my own time awkwardly fumbling about the place....i personal have sex to enjoy it and being a virgins "first" again is just not something appeals to me at all.

I mean, how hard would it be to convince someone who's first time it is to slap me in the face while on top?

Easy grab a hold of her hips and then start callling out her sisters/mother's name.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Easy grab a hold of her hips and then start callling out her sisters/mother's name.

I call that one "The Rodio"!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Nah, no way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

I wonder are there any virgin boys in the 20's out there??
    I was 23. Lack of self confidence/ ability to talk to women was the main cause i think. At the time i didn't think it affected me but looking back at the "before and after" i think it really must have.

I find it much easier talking to woman now than i did back then but the increased confidence might have come from elsewhere/age. I dunno really and doubt i ever will.

Back on topic, i don't want a virgin as such, being fairly inexperienced for my age* i guess i want someone to really know what they are doing. Doubt i'd turn one down though ;)

*may or may not be true. I feel it is though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭alexiadexia

It doesn't make a difference as us girls seem to know what to do instinctively!!
    I wasn't too experienced before meeting my bf and he couldn't tell!!

• Advertisement

It doesn't make a difference as us girls seem to know what to do instinctively!!

LoL, are you serious? I have been with 3 virgins in my time and i can only say the above may be applicable to you, but not all.

Some people just have innate skills and good instincts :)
    which can be a bother when means your partners assume you are more experienced or
    that you have been lying about the amount or range of experiences you have had.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Some people just have innate skills and good instincts :)
    Or they think they have and they're with a partner who claims more experience than they actually have.:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Or they think they have and they're with a partner who claims more experience than they actually have.:D

Or they are eager, enthusiastic and open to letting things happen and have a good knowledge of their body themselves from dancing solo before they ever tango.

virgins can't tell when you're s**t in the sack
    *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!*
    >.<

i don't think so. guys seem to like someone that knows what they're doing. though i could understand why they'd want a virgin in some aspects [stds, who's 'been there', tightness]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ronnieboy

i like them well experienced it a much better ride

ronnieboy wrote: »
    i like them well experienced it a much better ride

Why did you search the lounge for Virgins then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

24 is old for some virgins and i believe there are still some 40 somthing virgins out there

• Registered Users Posts: 13,443 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

latchyco wrote: »
    24 is old for some virgins and i believe there are still some 40 somthing virgins out there

Was thinking of that film. I would imagine if you make it to a certain age it just won't happen. I'm in the process of becoming a virgin again, I'll let you all know how it works out.

kowloon wrote: »
    Was thinking of that film. I would imagine if you make it to a certain age it just won't happen. I'm in the process of becoming a virgin again, I'll let you all know how it works out.

Was thinking of that film to , would be horrible not to expierence it imo .

Now if only we had the knowledge we have now to use in our original virgin states ?

please do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!*
    >.<

Epic Phail.

I think the part where the burd doesnt cum might give the game away..

Zing etc.. :pac:

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!*
    QUOTE]

Some guys are to selfish to care either way

Abigayle wrote: »
    Epic Phail.

I think the part where the burd doesnt cum might give the game away..

Zing etc.. :pac:

She's supposed to what?

orgasim

latchyco wrote: »
    orgasim

Never heard of it, how does it affect my fun? :pac:

Never heard of it, how does it affect my fun? :pac:

well if you aint heard of it ,you aint having any/much fun

She's supposed to what?

Yore mommy and daddy phailed too :(

I'm not sure if you're calling my bluff on this one, my comments were in jest!

I'm not sure if you're calling my bluff on this one, my comments were in jest!

But of course! I have to be seen to be trying though ;)

Now dont make me get the catz after you young man :pac:

• Advertisement

My mental capacity is weak at this hour, curses on you Abigayle!

Advertisement