Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Appling for 2nd Test

Options
  • 15-04-2008 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Ok I have a few gripes here so bare with me...

I failed my test yday, the reasons are in the above sticky, twas unfortunate!

But ok, so now i need to re-apply. Has anyone tried to call the number on the official website? For me, the only time I have ever gotten through was on lunch time, for them to tell me they were on break. Any time before or after I can't get through, it just leads to a line thats dead.

The reason I need to call is because I want to see if there's anyway I can get it quicker, I am moving to england soon and need to have my full license before i go, my boss in work wont give me a letter because he says I dont need my car for work, so am a bit pissed about that, but whatever!

any idea how i can get it quicker? anyone have a different number for the stupid test place?!?!

thanks guys :)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

hey,
    first off, hard luck on the test. i failed mine a few weeks ago and reapplied through the website because anytime i rang them they wouldnt help over the phone and said i could only apply through post or on the site :( maybe apply, get your confirmation number and ring them again on teh 1890 number (its a nightmare i know but the only one i know of)

Advertisement