Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavenly nerds

Options
  • 15-04-2008 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭

Jesus and Satan have an argument over which of them is the better programmer. This goes on for hours and they eventually agree to settle it with a contest where God will judge the outcome.
    They set themselves before their computers and begin. They are given the task and begin to type furiously, lines of code streaming up the screen for several hours straight.
    Seconds before the end of the competition a bolt of lightening strikes, taking out the electricity.
    Moments later, with the power restored, God announces that the competition is over.

God asks Satan to show what he has come up with. Satan indignantly protests, "I have nothing. I lost it all when the power went out".
    "Very well then", says God, "let's see if Jesus fared any better".
    Jesus enters a command and the screen comes to life with a vivid display, the voices of an angelic choir pour forth from the speakers. Satan is astonished.

He stutters, "B-b-but how? I lost everything, yet Jesus' program is intact. How did he do it?"

God smiles, "Satan, when are you ever going to learn..................Jesus saves!!"

Advertisement