Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help on G3

Options
  • 16-04-2008 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

hi all i have a g3 with a v.1 metabox the problem is that the motor for some reason has swaped polaroty and turning the other way. i have changed the wire ie swaped the wire over and still nothing. if any one can help
    thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

if its switched polarity then all you have to do it turn the motor 180 degrees and it'll go the other way.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 grstarkey78

vtec can you explane how to do that
    thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Just a quick note - the G3 is a version 2 gearbox.

When you say you swapped the wire over
    what wire are you refering to?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

There are two wires that link to the motor, one red, one black.

You have linked these backwards to the motor, one of the terminals should be coloured red, attach the red wire to this and the black to the other.

You only want to switch the wires on the motor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 grstarkey78

no i am talking about a bell g3 yes it has a red and black wire but the black goes from the front of the trigger for single shot to the back of the trigger for full auto then to the battery does not go to the motor at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

no i am talking about a bell g3 yes it has a red and black wire but the black goes from the front of the trigger for single shot to the back of the trigger for full auto then to the battery does not go to the motor at all.

The motor wouldn't work if there were no wires to it, if as you say the polarity is reversed, switching the motor wires is the easiest fix.

Advertisement