Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarot Card Courses

Options
  • 16-04-2008 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    I am interested in learning the Tarot. Does anyone know of any good teachers or courses. Based in Limerick but am prepared to travel for a really good course.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

They do one in the healing house in dublin, (youll have to google the site, sorry) I dont know how good it is, but I did a different course there which was excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭SarahMc

I did one at the Irish Astological Association, twas excellent.

I think if you ask in a local shop that sells cards/crystals etc they will point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 AzariaStarfire

I would be really interested in learning the Tarot. Did you find out anymore info on the ones mentioned?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

liz boyland is based in cork. she lives in kinsale.
    i lost her number, i did attend her tarot classes but she was a bit unprepared i think. each to their own though, it helped me on my way to being more psychic and wise toward the tarot.
    she has business cards in cornmarket street hippi shop called i think the purple elephant. its a spiritual bookshop/crystal/tarot.
    i could only teach myself though, its a personal thing to learn the tarot, maybe some find it better to be tought!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 shanebarry92

learntarot.com have a free course you can do online which is great!!!

also if you want to get more in depth into tarot
    tarot town do many courses online very in depth ones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

IMO you can't learn the tarot cards. The cards are only a tool for reading someone psychically, when I'm reading a card might mean something different for everyone, it's more what you're feeling off the person. I could tell someone the same information by holding their hand.... but people like the tarot!!!!

Advertisement