Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Suggestions

• 16-04-2008 10:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've already booked a fishing trip for the Friday evening we arrive but would be interested in hearing suggestions for Friday night and/or Saturday.

The fishing trip is booked for Friday May 23rd and we're going to watch the Heineken Cup Final on Saturday afternoon.

Any gigs or comedy shows on the Saturday?

Cheers,
    Whyner...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

The greyhound track in Kilcohan (5 mins by taxi) is a great night ,full restaurant , full bar/license etc finishes early around 10.30 so plenty of time to get to nightclub /bars after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭cassette50

Hey

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but do you mind me asking where you booked the fishing trip, as it would be something that I would be interested in doing myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Fishing trip thread here

Take a look at Whazon to see if theres anything that takes your fancy around those dates -
    Whazon
    //EDIT - Just noticed Whazon only do listings to the end of April

The dogs as someone else pointed out.

Your staying city centre i'm assuming ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Electric Avenue if you like to see a band maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

c - 13 wrote: »

Your staying city centre i'm assuming ?

Yip, staying in the city...the dogs could be a good laugh. Thanks. Is there a comedy scene? This would be better suited than I gig I think...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

No comedy i'm afraid theres only one place that has a comedy club here (Revolution) and they only run it on Tuesday nights.

For bands -
    Electric Avenue
    Kazbar (3rd Floor)

Would be the main two that jump out at me/

Advertisement