Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eLiving

Options
  • 16-04-2008 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭

anyone else getting emails thanking them for signing up to eLiving from eircom

email looks 100% genuine, but i never signed up for it, and i am getting them mails nearly every day asking me to re-insert my details

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭FredH3as

no

• Registered Users Posts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭Alun

mukki wrote: »
    anyone else getting emails thanking them for signing up to eLiving from eircom

email looks 100% genuine, but i never signed up for it, and i am getting them mails nearly every day asking me to re-insert my details
    Maybe someone else is desperately trying to sign up for it, but keeps entering the wrong email address (i.e. yours) and wondering why he doesn't get a reply ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

Alun wrote: »
    Maybe someone else is desperately trying to sign up for it, but keeps entering the wrong email address (i.e. yours) and wondering why he doesn't get a reply ?

thats probably all it is, i dont even have an eircom email address, so was wondering if they are spamming everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Having a lot of problems using this service. It keeps asking me for my password after logging in successfully. Very frustrating service. Sent Support an email and their reply is below. Anybody else use eLiving for online storage? Are there other free alternatives?

======================
    Thank you for your e-mail dated 9/3/09 to the E-Living Team.

In regards to your query, we are currently experiencing difficulties
    with the eLiving server. Normal service will resume ASAP. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

E-Living Team

Advertisement