Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nerd Hunting...

Options
  • 16-04-2008 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

I saw this on another forum here, I'm surprised it never got picked up here...

"I used to pick on the nerds who worked here. It gave me an enormous sense of importance. They got wise, though, and they began to hide. They hid so damn well that I could never find them. But they're NERDS man. They cant hide forever! They have weaknesses!

So one day, in a bad mood and with an unsullied nerd-whomping stick, I stood on top of the water cooler and hollered : "MAN, THAT SERENITY MOVIE SURE DOES SUCK". That did the trick. They appeared from EVERYWHERE. Hell, I musta wallomped at least 15 of them while they were expressing their outrage on their Blogs & forums....." - Dennis Miller

Just a joke...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭BurnsCarpenter

Another reason to hate Dennis Miller.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

I'll never cease to be surprised by the amount of people who get Brownshirts mixed up with Browncoats. Accidentally on purpose I think.

Anyway, given the way the EU is going....

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

:D I lol'd.

Advertisement