Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film Club in Fermoy/Mitchelstown Area.

Options
  • 16-04-2008 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭

:confused:I'm a blow-in to this part of the country. Any one know of a film club in the area? I presume there's a few in Cork city which would be fine if I could find one. A good independent cinema (with decent popcorn that isn't just hot styrofoam) would be cool too. With so many relatively large towns in and around this area, there must be one. Mahon omniplex is fine for blockbusters and chickflicks on general release, but where can a film enthusiast go for limited release/independent movies? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

deadwood wrote: »
    :confused:I'm a blow-in to this part of the country. Any one know of a film club in the area? I presume there's a few in Cork city which would be fine if I could find one. A good independent cinema (with decent popcorn that isn't just hot styrofoam) would be cool too. With so many relatively large towns in and around this area, there must be one. Mahon omniplex is fine for blockbusters and chickflicks on general release, but where can a film enthusiast go for limited release/independent movies? :confused:
    i go to the GATE cinema at north gate bridge
    http://www.corkcinemas.com/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 WeekOldPencil

I go there: http://www.kinocinema.net/
    I don't think there's anything in fermoy...
    Move out while you still can :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

Thanks weekoldpencil. That's the place. Looks like the ifc of old. :D

Advertisement