Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age of Conan PvP Beta invites

Options
  • 16-04-2008 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭

Invites on gamespot located here:
    http://www.gamespot.com/test/ageofconan/

Think the sign-up is ending today at some stage, so be quick ;)

PvP beta is this weekend and might be battlegrounds only. Still worth it mind :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I was in one of the recent PvP beta's and its good fun. Good luck downloading the 11gig client, which then extracts to a 25gig directory. I will be in this one too, so maybe i'll see some of you around. Is it just the PvP test, or a full test? (I cant see gamespot in work)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

11gigs:eek:
    they are just getting bigger and bigger but my connection speed stays the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's a 2 day PvP test. Hopefully it won't be the whole 11 gig download, since they're only having a small accessibly area (or so I was told).

Also, the applications opened on the 9th and there were only 15,000 places. Today they're letting those who got in, know.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

humanji wrote: »
    Today they're letting those who got in, know.

lol
    NOW I see that...
    I just registered :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

As far as I'm aware its a lottery, not a first come first served. Especially since they are still taking applications... would imply that you still have a chance to get in...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Oh, thats not so bad I guess. :D

They've put up an announcement on gamespot that says that the way they're giving out the invites is in groups over the rest of the week to cut down on server load. I assume it will be a lottery, and they say that, because of the staggered downloads, they're adding an extra 24 hours to the beta. So it's from 4pm Friday to 4pm Monday.

I actually got into this 3 day beta, but my email only came today, so I couldn't try it yesterday. So I tried downloading the client and its estimated download time was 54 hours. So I won't be playing it today or tomorrow and I'm in work on Monday.

You can tell they really thought out this one:rolleyes:

Advertisement