Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Podcast Hosting

Options
  • 16-04-2008 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭

exactly as above, a list of places to host podcasts.

i for one have found Mediafire.
    early days of testing it yet, but it seems ok, they claim theres no limit, only limit they have is the file you upload is less than 100mb.

figured out to get your mp3 to play you have to get the link as if youre downloading the file and paste it in youre player of choice.

working fine on my blog so far, will keep ye posted.
    anyone else any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

yousendit.com looks good, but I signed up and never got the verification email. A lot of the places I was checking out have a limit of 1G a month, Monkey, any idea of the amount of traffic generated by the podcasts there already?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'll always backup podcasts onto my webserver anyways... so if anyone is in need of hosting, give me a shout!

Advertisement