Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chopper

Options
  • 16-04-2008 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

Anybody got any idea why there's a low slow flying chopper flying in circles above Church Hill Meadows for the last 3/4 hr or so? Scaring the heck out of the dogs here! It's blue so I assume it's a cop chop - not sure if he's searching for something or learning to fly!:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

LB6 wrote: »
    Anybody got any idea why there's a low slow flying chopper flying in circles above Church Hill Meadows for the last 3/4 hr or so? Scaring the heck out of the dogs here! It's blue so I assume it's a cop chop - not sure if he's searching for something or learning to fly!:eek:

It's probably the ERU watching someone, with the feud flaring up again in the last few weeks they are most likely trying to make their presence known to a certain element in the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭NewsWire

Yeah, that was the Garda chopper. On routine patrol afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

LB6 wrote: »

Still there around 8 this morning!
    Lot of people in work were wondering what was going on yesterday
    it sounded like it was right on top of us.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭Comhrá

It's known as the Knacker tracker......

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I thought it was the ghetto copter?

• Advertisement
Advertisement