Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual appetite when pregnant

Options
  • 16-04-2008 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

After reading the cravings in pregnancy and one of the cravings was sex, it go me thinking.

Do you think the sex of the baby (Not that you knew what they were till they arrived) affected your appetite.

On my first (girl) I didnt have a high drive.

On my second (boy) I was randy a LOT.

anyone else the same?

Did you notice a higher sex drive when expecting a girl or a boy? 4 votes

Higher expecting a girl.
    0% 0 votes
    Higher expecting a boy.
    25% 1 vote
    Neither/didnt notice.
    75% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

I was randy on our first (boy) AND our second (girl). But then, I'm the man! You'd have to ask my wife about her experience!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

m_stan wrote: »
    I was randy on our first (boy) AND our second (girl). But then, I'm the man! You'd have to ask my wife about her experience!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

We had boy/ girl twins, and therewas definite lack of appettite for me, but for my husband too so it all worked out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

m_stan wrote: »

ROFL

I only had boys so cant compare.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

It was one of the 1st things my Oh said to me when we found out I was pregnant this time round. With a big smile on his face I may add..

I was real horny on No1 a girl and real horny on No2 a boy.

What I will say was on my girl, she took my looks, I got the mask of pregnancy put on loads of weight and looked absolutely horrendous.

On my boy, I actually lost weight, Came out of the hospital in my jeans..
    Looked great and had loads of energy, Although I was very emotional crying for nothing, I put that down to tiredness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

I have 2 girls and 1 boy and i did not notice a difference i really enjoyed sex while i was pregnant! the first pregnacy i was nearly 2 weeks overdue and we tried everything curries, sex 2 days before i actually went in to labour ! and it was like that with the following 2!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

ive3 boys the youngest is 7 weeks old and on the 1st two i didnt lose my sex drive but on the 3rd i went right off it.luckily my partner was very understanding

Advertisement