Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on annualmultitrip.com

• 16-04-2008 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi all going backpacking for a year, has any one used annualmultitrip.com any advice on them? Are they good to payout if something goes wrong? just it is the cheapest quote i have recieved im going for 12months.

Thanks Maggie:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Hiya Maggie,

I just booked with annualmultitrip.com they were the best value after all my looking just hope i wont need them :)

Enjoy your trip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Just had a quick look at the quote/cover from annualmultitrip.com and from what I can make out, although around €10 cheaper, the AIB cover appears to cover quite a bit more. May be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 denismulcahy

I think i will go with annualmultitrip too it is the cheapest by far, has anyone any experiance from them good/bad?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Keano1

Hey lads just said i would let ye know 2 of my mates tried claiming off annualmultitrip and got nothing what a joke try some place else i would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Hey,

Just to let you know a few of my mates have just claimed off annualmultitrip and they said they were really good, so im not worried anymore:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement