Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to get into best shape of my life!

Options
  • 16-04-2008 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Ok i missed the boat on the whole Boards Summer Challenge, so I'm starting my own diet and lifestyle change now. Basically I'm trying to tone up, lose some fat, and get healthy, through a low carb diet (eggs, chicken, fish, lots of dark green veg, berries, yogurt etc) and cardio with weight/resistance training.

My sweet tooth will be the hardest obstacle to overcome so I'm hoping the berries and the odd organic strawberry yogurt will suffice. Also planning on trying protein shakes for the first time to supplement my diet.

So here it goes, no cheating and I'll post my daily workouts etc here as we go.....:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Lola87

So today.....

70 mins gym: 40 mins cardio (cross trainer, bike, treadmill), 30 mins weights/resistance training. Felt I did a pretty good workout, pushed myself fairly hard on the machines. Ate healthily so far today too so it's been a good start! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Lola87

Bad day today....gym first thing tomorrow morning

Advertisement