Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mitsubishi L200, Club Cab, Hard Cover

Options
  • 16-04-2008 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I Just imported 3 2004 Mitsubishi L200's from the North with the 4 seat club cab for use in construction. I am now looking around for hard covers for them either load level or a canopy, I have heard from Mitsubishi themselves that they are both available after market but I have been unable to find an example anywhere. If anyone knows a web-site or knows anyone in Ireland selling them I would appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

magicjj5 wrote: »
    I Just imported 3 2004 Mitsubishi L200's from the North with the 4 seat club cab for use in construction. I am now looking around for hard covers for them either load level or a canopy, I have heard from Mitsubishi themselves that they are both available after market but I have been unable to find an example anywhere. If anyone knows a web-site or knows anyone in Ireland selling them I would appreciate it.

http://www.miw.ie/CREW_CABS/4x4_Crew_Cab_Canopies/Navigation.html

There ya go.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 magicjj5

thanks for that R.O.R, I contacted them and unfortuately they do not stock a canopy for the club cab, they have plenty for the crew cab though.

cheers all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

try www.4x4bitz.ie

This crowd is not cheap tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Seinas

try www.4x4bitz.ie

This crowd is not cheap tho!

oh my god stay well clear!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement