Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formation of company

Options
  • 16-04-2008 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi, does anyone know of a reliable/cheap company that will do the formation of a new company?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Just do a quick search through this forum, there are quite a few threads on this already and a few different suggestions on who to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

www.getregistered.ie

There are loads out there. Just make sure limited co is the way you want to go. Too many people set up limited companies when in fact most of the time a sole trader will suffice for the first year or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭fullirish

Two years ago I used a company www.companysetup.ie to form my company - found them very good and I get them now to do my annual returns also - saves a lot of hassle for me and cuts out the accountant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

fullirish wrote: »
    Two years ago I used a company www.companysetup.ie to form my company - found them very good and I get them now to do my annual returns also - saves a lot of hassle for me and cuts out the accountant.

+1 to these guys. I became ltd. yesterday through them. A very easy and quick process.

• Advertisement
Advertisement