Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift ideas for girlfriend

Options
  • 16-04-2008 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Hey its the other halves 23rd birthday next week and am stumped for ideas. I am already getting a collage of photos of her/us/friends professionally printed and framed and she'll love that, i hope.

I am stumped as to what else to get? she does need a new phone and she had a feeling I was going to get her one and said that there isnt really she like out there at the moment.

I am thinking a budget of about €100 or so, will stretch more if its something really good. She has an MP3 player already and isnt majorly into gadjets but the right gadjet could change her mind.

I want something cool, nice and when she gets it will be all excited bout it.

Any advice?

P.S. PM me if needed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Have a look at www.photobox.ie I used them recently to do a large collage (its all pre-formatted, literally click and drop your pics) and was very impressed with the results. Great quality gloss print poster, well packaged.

Im not affiliated with the company, just a very happy customer!

EDIT: just see you have the collage covered.. oh well then! Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Em Jewellery, Swarovski crystal jewellery.

Or handbags and shoes,

Thats what I would be looking for anyway.

Best of luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Plek Trum wrote: »
    Have a look at www.photobox.ie I used them recently to do a large collage (its all pre-formatted, literally click and drop your pics) and was very impressed with the results. Great quality gloss print poster, well packaged.

Im not affiliated with the company, just a very happy customer!

EDIT: just see you have the collage covered.. oh well then! Best of luck!

yeah using photobox for the collage they look pretty good, going to get the large print and pick up a frame for it somewhere.

Good to hear that they are good quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

A weekend away? It can be in Ireland but with flights as cheap as they are you can get a nice city break somewhere in Europe without breaking the bank. Plus you benefit from the pressie too.;)

Advertisement