Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Account

Options
  • 16-04-2008 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi can someone tell me what I need to open a banking business account. Is there different types etc. etc...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭AccessQuery

jayo2004 wrote: »
    Hi can someone tell me what I need to open a banking business account. Is there different types etc. etc...

Are you trading as a sole trader or a limited company? If you are a Ltd Co , banks will require company articles of association e.t.c. If you're a sole trader you'll just need the normal ID stuff that all banks need.

Best thing to do is phone local banks and confirm with them. You'll also find some banks offer deals for new business accounts eg Free banking etc for a period of time. Another good reason to phone them and ask your questions.

Advertisement