Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free PhotoShop Plugins???

• 16-04-2008 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

I see that GIMP, XnView and IrfanView are all able to use photshop plugins. After trying one or two in XnView I was wondering what great photshop plugins are available? What are the ones you can't do without? Any of them free/demo etc?

Cheers,
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

I just did a google and everything looks awfully tacky. I know of a few non-free plugins like noise ninja, helicon focus, akvis enhancer, and that's more useful stuff that you wouldn't be able to do with a few adjustment layers.

Moving to digital darkroom, too...

Advertisement