Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pronutrition.ie - Irish supplements website

Options
  • 16-04-2008 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

On the 15th of March I ordered circa 105 euro worth of supplements and vitamins from the pronutrion.ie website, found here.

Approximately two and a half weeks later I had still not received anything I had ordered. I sent an email, which was not answered within three days so I went on to boards.ie, where I had heard of the website in the first place, and went into a pronutrition.ie thread and asked if anyone knew what their service was like etc because I seemed unable to get a reply from the store.

I received responses (in the boards thread) from the owner of the shop saying that he had various issues to deal with etc and all orders were delayed (by at least three weeks by my count), none of which is posted on the website and none of which is stated when you order. I told him this wasn't good enough, that I had to use a third party website to contact him because he didn't reply to my email, he then apologised and told me I was right to say that. He then posted about customer not putting their phone numbers with orders etc which delays the orders, My phone number was in my order as per the instructions on his site.

I received an email from him a few (two or three) days later saying that one of the products was then out of stock (three weeks after I ordered it he told me this) and that i was getting a refund, he also said that my ordered was sent out and had extra stuff in it to compensate me for the delay. So about a week later I have still not received anything. I emailed and told him that it was a joke to wait one month for anything being shipped form Dublin, specifically since he told me he had sent it already.

I went to Paypal to file complaint against the seller and when I typed in the receipt number Paypal said that there was no such transaction...meaning that the transaction had been cancelled or deleted.

The boards.ie thread is here.

This guy has been posting on boards for along time and up until now I had only thought of him as reputable based on how other people spoke of him and dealt with him.

I do not believe I have ever received service as bad as that.

Where do I stand regards the billing for this order? If paypal says it doesn't exist then does that mean I have not been charged? The transaction was in my Paypal history until recently.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

Froot wrote: »
    Where do I stand regards the billing for this order? If paypal says it doesn't exist then does that mean I have not been charged? The transaction was in my Paypal history until recently.
    Contact paypal. If the receipt is not in the system then the transaction should not be processed. I think they only refund if there is credit in the other persons account.

Advertisement