Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cup of tea

Options
  • 16-04-2008 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

One day a little girl (3 years old!) was at home with her Daddy while her Mammy was in the shops. She was playing with a little 'tea set' that was one of her favourite toys.

Her Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when she brought him a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.
    After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, Mammy came home.

Daddy made her wait in the living room to watch the little girl bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!'
    Mammy waited, and sure enough, here she came, down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up.

Then she says,
    'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

booo!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

:D I liked it!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

r3nu4l wrote:
    :D I liked it!
    I didn't drink any

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Lolo.gif

I didn't drink any

Ba-dum, tish! But seriously folks, have you ever wondered... :pac: :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Ba-dum, tish! But seriously folks, have you ever wondered... :pac: :)
    Not really, no.

Sherifu wrote: »
    Not really, no.

Quiet you, the grown-ups are talking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Quiet you, the grown-ups are talking :D
    Mostly shite. :pac:

Sherifu wrote: »
    Mostly shite. :pac: