Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Clay Court Championships

Options
  • 16-04-2008 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭

Ok studying this one for a good part of today.

Take N. Massu to beat S Querrey in tonites US Clay Court Championships .

Long story short Massu although on the slide is a clay court master and in recent times has done most of his winning on clay. In 2007 Massu won nearly all of his matches on clay(15 of 17).
    In Comparrison Querrey is currently on the up and in good recent form but has disimal form on the clay. 2007 Querrey form is 18-14 on hard, 1-5 on clay.

Its a scratch match on the book but take Massu with confidence imo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Ok studying this one for a good part of today.

Take N. Massu to beat S Querrey in tonites US Clay Court Championships .

Long story short Massu although on the slide is a clay court master and in recent times has done most of his winning on clay. In 2007 Massu won nearly all of his matches on clay(15 of 17).
    In Comparrison Querrey is currently on the up and in good recent form but has disimal form on the clay. 2007 Querrey form is 18-14 on hard, 1-5 on clay.

Its a scratch match on the book but take Massu with confidence imo.

I haven't been as excited about a tennis match since Chris Everet Lloyd, erm....ummm. was just Chris Everet, hubba hubba.....nice call rounders .... stuck a tenner on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Looks like that was a good call. What odds was he? I was going to throw somethin on him but was in a hurry and couldn't find the match in the list on PP!!! Ridiculous, I know.

With your encyclopedic knowledge, and more tips???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Culchie wrote: »
    I haven't been as excited about a tennis match since Chris Everet Lloyd, erm....ummm. was just Chris Everet, hubba hubba.....nice call rounders .... stuck a tenner on

ha ha he made hard work of it after letting a first set 4-2 lead slip and an early break down in the 2nd set!. I had him in a double with stuttgart but the stupid confusing laddies online betslip placed an accidental single on stuttgart aswell as the intended. I tried to ring up and have the single reversed but the telephonists hadnt the power to make that change and put me on a dead line twice to customer service who had that power but
    never answered.
    Luckily due to the incompetant and ever inefficient ladbrokes stuttgart won 3-0!.

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Looks like that was a good call. What odds was he? I was going to throw somethin on him but was in a hurry and couldn't find the match in the list on PP!!! Ridiculous, I know.

With your encyclopedic knowledge, and more tips???
    It was generally a scratch match 5/6each of two but i was forced to eat ladbrokes 8/11.

Im just a mug punter like everyone else but Denis Gremelmayr @ 5/6 looks good to beat Teimuraz Gabashvili 5/6 today at the Estoril Open. has a 2-1 lifetime lead against Gabashvili has better form on clay than Gabashvili imo and he also beat 4th seed Jarko Nieminnen in the 1st round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

I like the tennis lad no draws. Keep up the good work. Wimbeldon not too far away. Must have money in the account for that and even invest in a lap-top.

Advertisement